Sunday, September 7, 2008

And There You Were

I went to his place 3 weeks ago. It was his last day there. It was the last day I was going to see him, because he was leaving to London to get settled for college. It was supposed to be this perfect day. The perfect goodbye. Although it wasn't. Not even close. We went out with some friends to ZeeDiner. It wasn't so much fun. Then the whole group went back to his place. We talked, played cards, and played chess "Yes we are dorks :p". It was about 2:00 am, and I had to leave. We went down, said goodbye like we do everyday, I rode in my car, and we drove off. It was really weird. I txted him asking what the hell that was, and he told me he didn't want a goodbye, he couldn't handle one. He left the next morning and that was it. He was in London and I came back to Riyadh.

I was talking to him the other day online and he told me that his parents were coming back in 2 days. "Which was yesterday". I asked him if he was coming, he said no. He couldn't cause of some weird reason. He told me how he wished he could come back and see us all, how he wanted to spend time in Riyadh.

He called me yesterday and told me that he got me the joker shirt I asked him for, and that he's going to send it with Omar today. Omar called me at 9 and told me that he was on his way, so I dressed up and waited. The phone rang and he told me he's out-side. I went down and opened the door, and there he was. Standing infront of me. I stood there mtan7a for a while, then I hugged him, and punched him for lying to me :p. It was a great surprise, and I'm so glad he's back. I missed him, my cousin, my bestfriend! The older brother that I never had =).

6 comments:

Bliss said...

awwwww i love surprises! mn jd you get to be all happy and jolly about the thing that surprised you and the people that did that for you!

i'm glad that you're happy :)

FiFi said...

Riiiight? =D
aw thaank you :**

rencontrer Pauline said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw 7ad omma sweet(a):$
allah e5aleekm 7g b3a'6 enshalla;)

A Walking Coffee Bean said...

wow, thats sooo niiiiiiice :D

Anonymous said...

uuuuuuh i hate surprise ma bro did the same thing yesterday
he works in Germani & he told us the he hasn't any days off be4 the EID night so we didn't expect he would come
i was walking in our backyard talking on my mobile, Dad went to the mosque and no men in the house. suddenly, i saw a man wearing Thoub & covering his face with Shoma'3 i was so shocked, screaming and i sterted running but he shout lolitaaaaaaaaaaaaa & i replied Nawaaaaaaaaaaaf i ran to him & hugged him so tightly
but ofcourse u should be HAPPY u'll remember that all ur life:)

Anonymous said...

So sweeeeeeeet

I felt bad for you at the beginning but heyyyyy, you should be happy ;)
I do love surprises as well!!