Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Crap

-My sister left to uni. on the 20th. The house is so weird without her. I'm the only girl in the house now, and my brothers are driving me crazy =/. I'm glad they started school awal Ramadan.

-I'm not looking forward to the Eid! I think it's going to be as gay as last year's lol.

-I've got 2 more episodes and I'll be done with the 6th season of Sex & The City =D. "I know in Ramadan, Isra'3farallah, but I had nothing better to do."

-I noticed that I'm a really cold person =/.

-Ramadan passed so quickly. I kinda enjoyed it.

-My baby brother mo9ir to put me nail-polish =S, "I DON'T WANT ufftt"

-I don't want to start school :.gun.

-I finally found the Gossip Girl book i was looking for, since 9 months.

-I don't think things will ever be the same again =). I still love you though!

-Cherry ChapStick DOES taste good :p.

-6fisht, bye!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby brothers are there to be CUTE! and annoying! hehe

Agree with the chapstick thing! Most lipglosses taste good man, have u tried lancomes?... k this is too weird! haha :P

oh and, eid is gay i loved ramadan this year kaman!!!

Bliss said...

this ramadan was the worst!!!
sta'3farallah fe 7ayati ma kan shean zay kitha :|

i don't want el3ead!!!!!!!!!
maaabiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i wish i had a baby brother, or even a little sister ma 3ndi mane3!
i'm the youngest, so weddi for once enni a7is b hatha al e7saas ;p

FiFi said...

You never feel like signing in -__-
:p.
I agree. They're useful as well. Like yesterday I thought there was a JINNI in my room, so I let my baby brother go in, close the laptop and turn off the lights (A).
<< It's a long story, I'M NOT CRAZY =|.

LOL nope I haven't, but I guess I will :p haha.


Hana, HOW COME? =O
Yeah I don't want Eid either -__-
It just shows us that school is starting soon =/.

It's fun to have younger siblings sometimes, but most of the time you'll seriously feel like SHOOTING them lol.

Anonymous said...

lol I'm not looking forward to this eid either!

Who said you had nothing better to do in Ramadan? watch something OTHER than sex and the city :P Yes I don't like the show

I loved this Ramadan and I'm gonna miss it :(

Why not your baby brother put nail polish for you! It's cute!

asameee said...

i hate being away from my sis too! enjoy your lil bro tho he sounds to be cute!

FiFi said...

LOL Bassem, I finished it 2 weeks ago, so I guess it's too late :p.
I don't want him to cause it's annoying and he doesn't know how to. He'll just make a mess :p.

nyxxie, Thanks =D.
Welcome to my blog

Anonymous said...

-aww i KNOW that feeling :D LOL HUUUUUG, u can still hav fun tho

ana mthalan, i took over her room and clothes and stuff..:D *evil laugh*

-u're not cold :S

-yeah i didnt "feel" ramadan especially that it was ejaza :)

-chapstick..hmm..it tastes STRONG lol

Lip smackers ROCK