Sunday, January 25, 2009

Come walk with me through, Just like we used to! ♪

I had you; I had it all, & now you're slipping away slowly! Ever since you put up your wall, it's been impossible to understand you. I want to stop it, stop this, but I don't know how to! I tried once and again, yet I failed. I don't think I can handle going through this all over again. You are my person, and I'm going to do whatever it takes. I won't let go, ever. It's a promise! You just need to take a ride down memory lane, to remind yourself of everything we've been through. For the sake of this friendship, wake up, cause I'm here, waiting for you!
Dearest,
I love you!

"There was a time that we'd stay up all night
Best friends talking till the daylight
Took the joys alongside the pain
With not much to loose, but so much to gain"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Неllo, I read your blog regularly. Υour humoristic ѕtylе іs witty,
kеep doing what уou're doing!
Also see my web site > loans for bad credit