Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back To The Sandbox <3

So this is my third day in Riyadh, and it's been cool. I'm really glad to be back =). I missed my home, my room, & my bed <3. But it's too damn hot here, the AC has been on since before yesterday and it's still hot. Plus ramadan is coming. Allah be3een =).


Anyway, my summer was pretty boring as I mentioned before. There was nothing to do except for watching movies & going to coffee shops. The funnest part of the whole summer were the wedding & engagements. I've been to 2 engagements and a wedding & they were so much fun.


I also had to fast during summer and the ma'3rib used to be at 8, so it was tough. Bs il7amdillah I'm done now.





That was at my cousin's wedding. Hani Mitwasi is so friggin' hot & the way he plays the guitar is sexy as hell :p.





That was at Lama's engagement. The setting was really nice. There was this huge stage in the middle of the 8a3a, and there were couches around the stage as you can see in the picture. Her & her Fiance's friends sat on the couches, the rest of the people sat on tables as you can see below.





So yeah that basicly was the high-light of my vacation. Other than that, hmm i've been reading, downloading music and watching series.






I've been addicted to this song <3.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the couch places thingy, and the pink light!
Welcome home babeh! 3o2bale!

Bliss said...

7atta my ac is hot too!! :S:S
eff fa6saaaa

ooooh marra jameela el decorations!!
soooo pretty =D

FiFi said...

Thanks Rawryy :*
oh, you're not here yet?
When are you coming back?

Hana, fa6sa oo bs? I used to shower like twice a day :p, bs il7amdillah it's fixed now..

I know mashallah, it was amazing =D

A Walking Coffee Bean said...

LOL!!
7mdilla 3al slaamaa...home sweet homw huh? :-)
*& mashallah mraa 7elwa al 8a3a
;-)