Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Breathe ♥

"There's a light at each end of this tunnel, you shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again. If you only try turning around. 2 AM and I'm still awake, writing a song. If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me, threatening the life it belongs to. And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd, cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud. And I know that you'll use them, however you want to." ♪

School has been really hectic and stressful. A lot of changes have been happening, like for instance, they stopped giving us GP. "Government English Program?". They changed all the english books as well. We're taking IBT this year, and SAT the year after. That's not new for the school, but it is for me. & what's up with taking Computer in Arabic? :S That's really fucked up, and HARD. On Sundays, we have Biology, Physics, Chemistry, & Math after each other =/. Torture much?
A lot of the girls that I get along with are moving to other classes. Our class is already "marvelous", with those new girls moving to it, it's going to be... ?
-____-
Allah Ystor.
I'm really not up for studying, my brain is still vacationing. I can't focus, and I can't get myself to open any kind of books. I've been sick for the past month? On and off, it's crazy, and really exhausting. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.
I want to do something crazy, something fun, something out of the ordinary..
Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Bliss said...

government english program? eash hatha?
y3ni the government books?

e7na el7amdilah we got so lucky, when we were in 10th grade ma kan fe computer (y3ni studying it mo bs kitha 5arabee6) and in 11th grade sar 3indena and we were all complaining o FAJ2A sub7anallah they cancelled it all!!! we never studied it 7atta in 12th grade =D

bs lil2asaf i studied it bil jam3a last term -___- lol la7egni LA7EGNI

tomorrows my first day ... abadan mali 5ilg :'(

FiFi said...

Yeah. We have to english systems in our school. Wa7ad GP, illi the books from the government. The ABCD, Hind went to the market kind of english, and the school's english illi they get their books min barra.

Allah y3eena, it's really screwed up.. Lucky you, haha bs come on, it's different in college :p.

How was your first day? Hope it wasn't bad.. =)

Bliss said...

my first day was disgusting :/
ughhhhhh

i don't think this year is gonna be any better than the last! :S